Sign up for the Information Packed "Painting Contractors Perspective Newsletter" Today and Get Instant Access to the Powerful (NEW) Special Report: (A $97 Value)

"The 7 Biggest Mistakes Painting Contractors Make...
And How to Fix Them"

Name
Email
Important:  I will never share your contact information with anyone period AND you can unsubscribe anytime!

Painting Business How To Tips

Painting Business Tips, Tricks and strategies for running a successful painting business. Use and Profit from nearly two decades painting skills, business and consulting experience.

Friday, October 20, 2006

"I Must be in the Wrong Business"

I wanted to share with you a conversation I had a while back. My wife and I had just got back from our second vacation of the year. (A nice 2 week fishing trip to the Florida Keys)

I was talking to one of the employees at a property management company that refers me jobs who is also a avid fisherman...

I was telling him about all the fish we caught and how we plan to go to Belize to do some bonefishing in 2007. Then he said "Man you take some nice vacations, I must be in the wrong business."

Later that evening I realized that unless you are in your own business you are indeed in the WRONG business.

I have been able to turn my painting skills into a successful painting business that affords us a very nice lifestyle filled with free time and money to do the things we love.

That is why I love helping house painters start and grow their own painting businesses. I feel obligated to pass on my knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home